EJ74 mandolin strings are D’Addario’s best selling mandolin set and is the standard established by David Grisman and Ricky Skaggs. Warm and bright phosphor bronze tone, EJ74 mandolin strings provide an optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
- D’Addario’s best selling mandolin set
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh