EJ75 mandolin strings are D’Addario’s heaviest gauge mandolin set. EJ75 mandolin strings were designed in cooperation with Ronnie McCoury, who’s hard driving, percussive style requires increased tension for maximum volume. Loopend construction for universal fit.
- D’Addario’s heaviest gauge mandolin set, ideal for hard driving, percussive playing styles
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .0115/.011.5, 016/.016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .041/.041
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh