The RC-30 is a Twin Pedal multi-track looper with two synchronized stereo tracks and built-in loop effects. Plug in your instrument of choice, or even a microphone; an XLR input is provided, complete with phantom power. Record for up to three hours direct to internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB 2.0 port lets you save your loops externally, and import/export WAV files.
– Twin Pedal multi-track looper with true stereo I/O.
– Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
– Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
99 on board memory phrases for storing loops
– Built-in effects for processing loops
– Multiple inputs: 1/4″ A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8″ mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
– USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
– Rhythm guide with real drums
– Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply