We are a guitar and amp showroom and service centre on London Road in St Albans and have been here since 1980. We also have a large stock of pianos, ukuleles, banjos and mandolins. Some of our brands are:
- Martin: the finest acoustic guitars in the world, hand crafted since 1833
- Fender: iconic electric guitars and amplification
- Yamaha: beautiful pianos for every budget
- Marshall: the defining sound of rock and roll
- Boss: world leading pedals and effects
We have around 250 guitars in stock at any one time (acoustic, electric, bass, classical) and a dozen or so pianos. We stock all associated accessories such as effects pedals, cases, strings, straps and plectrums.
Our workshop is always busy with guitar setups, restrings, upgrades and servicing and our classrooms popular with those wanting to learn to play guitar, bass and drums.
We’re open 09.30 – 5.00pm Monday – Saturday and parking is available on our forecourt.