Yamaha Red Label FG3
Out of stock
These guitars are inspired by Yamaha’s original FG Red Label acoustic guitars of the 1960s, their very first steel-string guitars, which became widely known for their high-end Japanese craftsmanship. The new folk guitars retain the retro aesthetic and classic tone of their predecessors, while adding the company’s proprietary wood aging process to create a guitar that sounds like a seasoned, vintage instrument right out of the box.
The Yamaha FG3 At A Glance:
- 1960s aesthetics and modern craft, refined over 50+ years of Yamaha guitar development
- The original Yamaha FG body delivers a full, punchy low end, well suited to strumming and flatpicking
- New scalloped FG bracing pattern provides a warm, powerful tone with deep lows and rich harmonics
- Acoustic Resonance Enhancement (A.R.E.) treatment imparts the sound and sustain of aged wood
- All-solid construction with a Sitka spruce top and mahogany back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard & bridge
- Hard bag included
There are no reviews yet.