Fender Princeton Reverb ’68 Custom
1 in stock
The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-’60s Fender silver panel style will love the ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb, which honours the classic look and great sound of that era’s amps.
Small, light and moderately powered, long time recording and gigging favourite the Princeton Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminium grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. The ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb also has modified tone circuitry for greater tonal flexibility with pedals and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker overdrive onset.
- Output Power / Output: 12 Watts
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Amp Type: Tube
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier Tube: 5AR4
- Speaker: One – 10” Celestion® TEN 30
- Unique Features: Modified Princeton® Reverb circuit with tweed-era Bassman® tone stack with all-tube circuitry, handwired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher® transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo (“vibrato”), 1968-style silve panel aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth, included fitted cover and 2-button footswitch